Monday, March 26, 2012

Memory Lane Mondays

I have been contemplating adding another post day to my current blog line-up for a few months now.  I just could never pinpoint exactly what I wanted to do.  After much deliberation, here it is!  Mondays will be for highlighting nostalgia related to fashion, beauty, etc.  A day where I can share with you things from my pre-blogger life, whether it be outfits, snapshots, etc.  

For the first ever installment, I wanted to share with you this gem of an old photo we recently found while digging through boxes of family photographs.


(From left to right- my grandma, (great) Aunt LaVerne, (great) Aunt Georgia, and my mother.)

How incredibly vintage is this?!  I absolutely love what my grandma is wearing - the headscarf, cat-eye glasses, jacket, red pants.  Just look at those hairdos!  I know I've seen a peasant top like the one my mom is wearing somewhere in stores this season!  Isn't it fun to think how all things old are new again at some point?

~Beaucoup de Bisous~     

3 comments:

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!