Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Little Update...

A lot can happen in three weeks.  For me, the past few weeks have meant discovering a case of strep throat, treating it with an antibiotic, finding out I'm allergic to said antibiotic, suffering from a rash from the allergic reaction, and working long hours on top of it all.  I haven't had much time to even think about my blog, and the free time I did have I just needed to rest and relax.  So, never fear - I'm still here!  Now, if I can just figure out how to get some more photo storage space so I can make more posts.  It seems as though somehow the template of my blog has been messed up as well.  Fun times.  Please stand by during technical difficulties!       


I found this fun pic on Pinterest and had to share.  After all, identifying the problem is the first step to possibly admitting it is an actual problem, right?

~Beaucoup de Bisous~


2 comments:

  1. On no, that's no good! Feel better soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon.. That picture made me laugh.. Is it bad that I could actually relate to it? haha.. I got a problem :( haha!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!